If you are looking for somewhere to vacation and relax in style, look no further than this amazing property called Villa Incanto. Situated within the well-known Casa de Campo, this eight-bedroom home offers views of the Dye Fore Golf Course, the Marina, and the magical Caribbean Sea. The style of the mansion is colonial luxe and sophistication can be found in every room. The back of the villa is lined with palm trees swaying over the large, luxurious pool and really is the perfect spot to kick back, soak up the sun and enjoy a cocktail or two.
This luxurious villa is an entertainer’s dream. With large, open spaces and featuring a table that can seat 20 guests, you will have a ball throwing lavish dinner parties or simply enjoy a delicious meal with your family whipped up by your chef.
Walking into Villa Incanto, you will appreciate the abundance of greenery surrounding you. The entrance hall opens up onto the outdoors and you can see the ocean directly from the front door. A small bridge crosses over a gorgeous fish pond and connects the two sides of the house.
The main living room’s furniture is summer chic with white lounges. Huge French doors open out onto the outside patio where you can see the ocean and golf course. Ceiling fans keep you nice and cool in addition to the open doors. Outside, there is also a lounge area which is fantastic for enjoying a drink while watching the sun go down. There is also a more informal family room equipped with a smart TV, plenty of movies and books, and a private bathroom, perfect for those family nights snuggled up on the couch.
Entertaining a large group? Host your meals in the indoor dining room at the two round 10-seater tables next to each other. This dining room is elegant with lots of natural light. If you’d prefer to eat your meals alfresco, dine under the gazebo or at the tables next to the gazebo, under the stars. The main kitchen is fully equipped with all accessories and utensils and features a large island-style bench with stools – perfect for sitting around enjoying a casual bite to eat. Alternatively, have your chef cook up all your meals, the choice is yours.
All bedrooms at Villa Incanto are comfortable, air-conditioned and each features an ensuite bathroom and terrace. The main bedroom and another bedroom has a king-sized bed and the rest of the rooms feature two queen-sized beds in each. Overall, the bedrooms are beautifully designed, light, airy, and open.
Even though this villa is magnificent in every way, the cherry on top of the cake is the outdoor paradise. The abundance in space, the gigantic pool overlooking the ocean, the palm trees swaying in the breeze – it really does look like an image from a postcard. There are plenty of areas to laze around and enjoy a drink in the sun, read a book or simply relax and do nothing!
The house comes with a full set of staff including a chef, maid, waiter, and overnight staff.
Guests have complete and exclusive access to the home and outdoor spaces.
In addition, you’ll want to check out some of the things to do nearby:
MINITAS BEACH CLUB: Sun loungers, umbrellas, towel service, restaurants, bars, resort pool
RESTAURANTS: A large selection of restaurants, bars, and lounges around the resort.
MAIN HOTEL: Loungers & towel service at the pool, boutiques, spa, fitness centre (fees apply).
THE MARINA: Deep sea fishing, restaurants, sightseeing, grocery store, movie theatre, mall
GOLF: Three Championship courses including Pete Dye’s famous “Teeth Of The Dog”
TENNIS CENTRE: Court rentals, tennis pros for lessons
SPORT SHOOTING FACILITY: 200 acres with clay pigeon, skeet shooting, and other adventures!
Interaction With Guests
From the moment you arrive at the airport, we will ensure your stay is as smooth and relaxing as possible. One of our limo drivers will be awaiting your arrival and will drive you directly to the villa. A member of our professional concierge team will welcome you and provide a tour of the property.
Once you are settled, our concierge will allow for as much privacy as you’d like, and we are available around the clock if you have any questions. We will provide a 24/7 phone number so you will have an immediate response.
For the duration of your stay, our concierge will stop by twice per day to assist with culinary services or planning excursions around the area.
When your trip comes to a close, our concierge will assist in the check-out process and arrange your transportation back to the airport.
Other Things to Note
One round-trip airport transfer is included in the price of your stay.
Should you wish to visit Casa de Campo resort, a resort fee of $25/adult/day and $12/child/day (under age 16) applies. This fee is payable when you register at Casa de Campo. Each guest will receive a membership card which is to be presented to access the beach club, make restaurant reservations, etc.
The Neighborhood (600 characters)
Our golf course surrounds are quiet and lush, perfect for a relaxing vacation. Located just a short drive from all the amenities of Casa de Campo, great restaurants, world-class golf, and the town of La Romana, we welcome you to this peaceful Dominican retreat.
We invite you to explore our beautiful area, which has many exciting things to do. Here are a few suggestions:
• Bayahibe Beach – Situated Southeast of the town of La Romana, Bayahibe Beach is absolutely postcard-worthy. Visit this stretch of sand to escape the crowds and feel as if you’re on a private island.
• Parque Nacional del Este (East National Park) – This ecological wonder is a must-see for anyone passionate about nature. Home to hundreds of plant and animal species (many found only in this area!), the park features hiking trails, caverns with indigenous Taino art, spring water reservoirs, and scenic viewpoints. Don’t miss the chance to see rare manatees and dolphins!
• The Casa de Campo Marina – Chartering a yacht or a fishing boat? The Casa de Campo Marina is where you’ll find all the nautical services you need.
• Altos de Chavón – A recreation of a Mediterranean-style European village perched above the dramatic Chavon River. Home to an art school, restaurants, shops, a church, and a fantastic archeological museum.
• Golf courses at Casa de Campo – This area is a golfer’s paradise, whether you’re a pro or a beginner. Casa de Campo has three courses, including the renowned Teeth of the Dog course, which consistently ranks on lists of the best golf courses in the world. Book a tee time or schedule a lesson with one of the resort’s fantastic instructors.
• Watersports – No matter which watersport you prefer, you’ll be able to find it here. The glittering water off the coast of La Romana is the perfect setting for snorkeling, diving, sailing, or renting a catamaran. Numerous rental agencies are nearby, and we are always happy to assist in arranging rentals.
• Land-based sports – Up for some friendly competition? Head to the sporting venues at Casa de Campo, which include tennis courts, a huge equestrian center, a shooting facility, and soccer fields.
This home is just 16 minutes (8.3km) from La Romana International Airport, 1 hour from Punta Cana International Airport, and 75 minutes from Las Américas International Airport (Santo Domingo) by car.
In order to explore the area, which will allow you to enjoy the island to the fullest, driving is recommended. We are happy to assist with arranging car service or a rental vehicle. Parking for up to 8 vehicles is possible on-site.
Distance to Minitas Beach: 0.6 mi
Distance to Marina: 1.5 mi
Distance to Golf: 1.8 mi
Distance to Equestrian Center: 2.2 mi
Distance to Altos de Chavón: 3.2 mi
Distance to Tennis: 3.3 mi
Distance to Shooting: 5 mi